The 5G rollout race is on. Most tier 1 mobile network operators are already competing, going full steam ahead with their delivery units. Others are still joining and looking for the most efficient way to catch up with the rest.
The pressure is high, as always, and the number of field activities is outstanding if we look at the number of 5G sites planned. It’s important to equip subcontractors and their technicians with the appropriate tools in order to make them more productive. Having your OSS at your fingertips is one of the ways to improve rollout benchmarks.
What will you learn from this webinar:
- What’s available on the market in terms OSS tools on handset devices
- How technicians can be even more autonomous in rollout tasks
- How to reduce NOC engineers’ involvement with hundreds of contractors operating on existing infrastructure every day due to 5G rollout
- Mateusz Cieślak FSM Consulting DirectorMateusz combines extensive leadership and a technological background. With 15 years of experience in the telecommunication industry, he has driven big transformation projects for European operators such as T-Mobile and Orange. Since early on in his time at Comarch he has been involved in various projects supporting IT transformations for global organizations.
- Rajmund Zieliński IAA Product ManagerHaving gained solid team-building and management skills in previous roles, Rajmund Zieliński brought his holistic approach to business analysis to Comarch. With a firm grounding in project implementation and transitioning and a sound understanding of the agile management philosophy, his economic and telecommunications industry expertise allow him to strike the best strategic balance that delivers on the aspirations of clients and the interests of his own organization.