About the webinars
Why is e-invoicing said to be essential for running a business today?
Join us for a limited series of free webinars featuring Comarch's top professionals,who will tell you all about:
- New developments in B2G e-invoicing – new platforms, new requirements
- The reasons why e-invoicing is the key to improving business performance
- The latest and upcoming e-invoicing regulations and policies in Europe
- Best practices for carrying out e-invoicing project implementations and partner onboardings
- And the most appropriate ways of sharing e-invoices with public administration entities
Since its adoption rate is increasing by the minute, we can expect that electronic invoicing will soon become obligatory in every corner of the world.
In this series of webinars, we aim to discuss how to make necessary preparations and gain a competitive advantage using modern technologies.
Need more information? Contact us!
If you have any questions about this series of webinars, feel free to contact our event coordinator:
The webinar session will start approximately 10 minutes before the meeting formally begins, and will open for you. Participation is free except for any telephone charges that may apply.
To attend the session at the start of the webinar, click here.
To follow the webinar, choose one of the following audio options:
When using your computer's audio function:
As soon as the webinar begins, you will be connected to the audio functions of your computer via loudspeakers (VoIP). We recommend a headset.
Webinar ID: 388-138-691
If you are working on a desktop computer, you will be asked to download the GoTo/Logmein desktop app if this is the first time you are taking part in or using a GoTo Webinar. This download is required if you wish to participate in the webinar session.
You will find all necessary technical information HERE.
The content details of the webinar are still available at webinar webiste.
We look forward to your participation!
- 02 Jul
- 07 Jul
- 09 Jul
- 14 Jul
- 16 Jul
- Webinar 5# Nick Van Den Berg E-Invoicing Consultant (NL)
- Bartłomiej Wójtowicz Consulting Director at Comarch
- Paula Müller Pre-Sales Consultant (DE, AT, CH)
- Webinar 3# Arnaud Francois Pre-Sales Engineer (FR)
- Webinar 4# Katya Kancheva Business Solution Manager (IT)
Bartłomiej Wójtowicz is the Head of Comarch's Data Exchange & Document Management Consulting Team and a business automation expert, who has over 15 years of experience in helping companies go digital and optimize their key processes. He was previously responsible for product development in the area of B2B Network and electronic invoicing.