About the WebinarThursday, October 8th, 2020 / 11.00 CEST
Data about direct sales made to distributors and wholesalers was traditionally the main information that producers could rely on while planning their business strategy. Now, technical barriers have been lifted, giving easy access to all information, especially sell-out data. This enables companies to determine the real potential of outlets, track performance and target wholesalers.
Register now and learn more about gaining this advantage with an innovative reporting and communication tool that enhances your cooperation with all participants in the supply chain.
Key topics that will be discussed:
- acquiring new business with the use of depletion data from wholesalers and distributors
- integrating sell-out data collection solutions with your business
- maximizing the process accuracy and efficiency
- generating ROI in the indirect sales channel
Contact usIf you have any questions regarding this webinar, feel free to contact our webinar coordinator:
The webinar session will start approximately 10 minutes before the meeting formally begins, and will open for you. Participation is free except for any telephone charges that may apply.
To attend the session at the start of the webinar, click here.
To follow the webinar, choose one of the following audio options:
When using your computer's audio function:
As soon as the webinar begins, you will be connected to the audio functions of your computer via loudspeakers (VoIP). We recommend a headset.
If you are working on a desktop computer, you will be asked to download the GoTo/Logmein desktop app if this is the first time you are taking part in or using a GoTo Webinar. This download is required if you wish to participate in the webinar session.
You will find all necessary technical information HERE.
We look forward to your participation!
- Jakub Frankiewicz Consulting Director, ComarchJakub Frankiewicz has been working at Comarch since 2002. From the beginning, he has been engaged in sales and marketing solutions for CPG and retail companies. He is currently a strategic business director for sell-out/depletion data and trade promotion management projects.
- Mirosław Izdebski Sales Director, Moët Hennessy PolskaMirosław Izdebski has joined Moët Hennessy over 12 years ago. Currently, as a Sales Director, he is responsible for commercial strategy and P&L budgeting and execution. In his role he also manages Off-Premise field Sales Team, Key Accounts and Corporate & Private Sales.