About the Webinar
e-Invoicing is not a new concept. What is new, however, is e-Invoicing enhanced by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Whether a company is still using paper-based invoicing or has digitized their process, the next step in process optimization is complete automation enabled by advances in AI and ML technology.
Join Tomasz Spłuszka and Maciej Tyczyński as they explore modern e-Invoicing systems that provide a holistic approach to the invoicing cycle and make the invoicing process as automated as possible.
Tune in to our latest webinar to learn how e-Invoicing is being transformed by AI. How can your invoicing process benefit from machines doing the work?
- Webinar starts at 10:00AM EST
Webinar starts at 10:00AM EST
AR/AP of TodayWhat is the current state?
What are the tools that companies use?
What are the most common challenges?
Automation Transformation | Accounts Payable and Accounts ReceivableWhat is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
How can AI/ML improve Invoicing processes?
- Anomaly detection
- Smart business rules
- Automatic data validation
- Self-learning image conversion
- Touchless processing
- Tomasz Spłuszka Consulting DirectorTomasz Spłuszka has been working for Comarch since 2006, when he began his career as Key Account Manager in the Business Services Unit. In his current role as Consulting Director of Comarch’s e-Invoicing department, he is responsible for international operations.
- Louis Rossi Director of Business Development, North AmericaLouis joined Comarch in 2016 as a Project Manager. Currently, he’s the Director of Business Development for North America, responsible for cross-sector business development. He leads teams in several sectors of Comarch including EDI and e-Invoicing.
Need more information? Contact us!
If you have any questions about this series of webinars, feel free to contact our event coordinator: