Reinventing Insurance: Building a future-proof framework for continuous transformation
About our event
Networking and knowledge sharing breakfast in the very heart of Luxembourg. Join us Thursday, 17th October for presentations and case studies about innovations that enable the insurance sector to build a future-proof strategy and elevate the customer-broker-insurer relationship to the next level.
The event is dedicated to business and IT experts from the insurance sector and is free to attend for all insurance companies’ representatives.
What can you expect?
*Some topics might be modified
• Half a day of exciting presentations and innovative case studies
• Selected once again by Decavi for their special issue of "La lettre Decavi"
• Sharing thoughts and ideas in an informal setting
• Meeting insurance-experts and getting their strategic industry insights that affect your ROI
• Closing off the session with a networking lunch
The 2018 edition of the Comarch Insurance Breakfast focused on “Customer centricity through innovation: a battle fought on different fronts”. The agenda consisted of speakers from Ensur, Generali and Comarch. The agenda had a mix of topics such as: customer experience, the digital revolution, client cases and artificial intelligence in the insurance sector.
The event took place on Friday 26th of October in the magnificent Maison Grand-Place in the very heart of Europe. It was already the fifth edition of this Comarch event which has as a goal to share thoughts and ideas in an informal setting.
As every year, Decavi summarized the topics and created a special edition of the Decavi Letter. This letter was published in the beginning of 2019. Do not hesitate to read it here: https://www.comarch.be/fr/la-lettre-decavi-assurance-et-digitalisation-2019/
Below you can find a couple of pictures and the video from the last edition.
- Luxembourg 15 Rives de ClausenKnokke Out Luxembourg
- No results found