About the Event
Comarch is delighted to invite you to an inspiring networking and knowledge-sharing event in the heart of Brussels on Wednesday, 12th October 2022. Join us to hear from academic and business experts about Business and IT Alignment, its challenges, its role in digitalization, and the value it brings to organizations.
During his keynote, the Dean of Antwerp Management School will share his perspective on "the Why, the What & the How" of Business and IT Alignment.
His point of view will be then strengthened by presentations from the industry - how do companies in the finance, insurance, telecommunication, and services sector make sure to extract the value from the alignment?
Register and join us for a unique opportunity to hear from exclusive speakers on this hot topic and to network at a fantastic venue.
- Steven De Haes Dean and Professor at the University of Antwerp Management School
Steven De Haes (PhD) is a professor of Information Systems Management at the University of Antwerp Management School (UAMS) and the Economics and Management Faculty of the University of Antwerp (UA). He has teaching assignments in many executive and master programs in the domain of IT, strategic alignment, and value creation. He also has several publications in leading academic and professional journals and has presented research results at many international conferences.
- Kris Steegmans CIO and IT Lead at Mobile Vikings
Kris is an experienced leader with more than 20 years of experience in building bridges between business and IT and counting multiple successful digital transformation projects in the telecommunications industry.
- Wojciech Pawlus General Manager at Comarch Benelux
- Andrzej Przewięźlikowski Vice President, Director of Financial Services Division at ComarchAndrzej has an Engineering MBA and a Master’s Degree in IT, he has been working at Comarch since 1998 – starting as a programmer and system designer. In 2003, he moved to the US where he worked as a solution manager – building BSS/OSS solutions for customers in both North and Latin America. Armed with the market knowledge he gathered during that period, he returned to Poland to work as product manager in the Telecommunications sector in the areas of real-time service control systems, business process management and self-service solutions. In 2005, he became a manager of Comarch’s Strategic Research Center, where his main role was to create visions of new market areas and products, and coordinate Comarch’s participation in research projects. Since 2006, he has also held the position of Chief Technology Officer of Comarch SA At the end of 2007, he decided to move closer to the business side of IT and joined the Loyalty & Airlines Systems group in Comarch – taking the position of Application Consulting Director and transformed the organization to offer a wider range of products. Since 2015 Director of Financial Services Division and Management Board Member Comarch SA.
- Plein Publiek Mont des Arts, 1000 Brussels
- No results found