The relationship between business and technology is very dynamic. To keep up with all the new trends, solutions, and original ideas, business pioneers and industry enthusiasts need a platform to bring them together.
That’s precisely what Comarch User Group 2023 is. A three-day event filled with inspiring speeches, presentations, and case studies can be your mine of information about current challenges and dynamics in the B2B&B2C world. It’s the perfect opportunity to network with other innovators and learn about new market trends, the latest technological advances, or the power of AI/ML-based solutions in Loyalty, Telecommunications, and Banking&Insurance.
Join in and find out what drives business in the digital era!
The conference and accompanying events are free of charge for Comarch Customers.
Date: 9-11th May 2023
Venues: Comarch Headquarters, Gallery of the 19th Century Polish Art in the Sukiennice,
Accommodation: Here you can book a stay with a special discount code
Entry: For the invited only
- You will be part of a special three-day event for loyalty, telecommunications, banking and insurance experts
- An inspiring and eye-opening presentation will reveal new market trends
- You will be in a space to discuss innovations for improving customer experience, technological advancements and their practical use for achieving better business results
- Meeting in person over 400 professionals from different industries willing to exchange their knowledge and experience
- A unique opportunity to visit Comarch Innovation Space – a place where you can learn about a wide range of modern technological solutions offered by Comarch
- Discovering Polish culture, tradition, cuisine and magnificent places located in Kraków’s Old Town – the event will take place in one of the most iconic venues of Kraków
- For Comarch customers, the event is free of charge
Visit Comarch Innovation Space
During Comarch User Group and your visit to Comarch’s headquarters, you will have the opportunity to visit the multi-sector Comarch Innovation Space, where technologies of tomorrow are presented.
Comarch 5G LAB presents the possibilities offered by the fifth generation of telecommunications networks. In the new space, you can get acquainted with Comarch systems equipped with 5G technology and the management platform behind it, supporting business processes of enterprises from almost every sector of the economy, including telecommunications service providers. For more information about Comarch 5G LAB, please visit: https://www.comarch.com/telecommunications/5g-lab/
Experience new technologies that change the world and sign up for a free Comarch Innovation Space tour!
Our experts will be available for you throughout the CUG conference, so please contact your Account Manager to schedule a visit to Comarch Innovation Space on 9th May (pre-conference day) or 10th May (first day of the conference).
A short video summary of last edition of the cross-sector CUG conference:
- 09 May
- 10 May
- Aleksander Kwaśniewski President of Poland (1995-2005)
- Prof. Janusz Filipiak Founder, CEO and President of the Management Board of Comarch SA
- Paula Thomas Founder and CEO - Let's Talk Loyalty Podcast
- Piotr Kozłowski VP Consulting, Airline/Travel Loyalty, Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional™ (CLMP)
- Wojciech Kempny Consulting Director at Comarch, Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional™ (CLMP)
- Maciej Tyczyński Head of R&D, Services Sector
- Sami Nachawati Consulting Director at Comarch
- Jacek Lonc VP, Head of Telco Sales & Business Strategy Division at Comarch
- Łukasz Mendyk OSS Product Manager at Comarch
- Bogumił Dąbrowski BSS Solution Manager at Comarch
- Mateusz Cieślak Head of FSM Consulting at Comarch
- Maciej Sałata SME & Corporate Banking at Comarch
- Suryaveer Singh Head of Loyalty, CRM and Data Analytics at ENOC
- Andrzej Przewięźlikowski Vice President, Director of Financial Services Division at Comarch
- Arvid de Coster CEO & Co-Founder WeGroup
- Maciej Dylewski International Business Director at Comarch
- Marcin Wąsikowski Managing Director, Head of Bancassurance and Affinity Sales and Sales Support Division, UNIQA
- Rafał Gilarski Business Intelligence Consulting Director at Comarch
- Wojciech Trybuszkiewicz Managing Director, Bancassurance & Affinity, GENERALI
- Karol Leszczynski Factoring Product Development Manager at Comarch SA
- Bill Hanifin CEO Wise Marketer Group (WMG), Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional™ (CLMP)
- Gaurav Jain Head of Products at Ahli United Bank of Kuwait
- Paweł Świerszcz Product Manager at Comarch
- Andy Tiller Executive Vice President at TM Forum
- Tymoteusz Wrona Head of Presales in Telecommunications Division at Comarch
- Tomasz Fryc Chief Technology Officer at Alior Bank
- Syed Shahbaz Ahmad Project Manager at ANB Bank
- Raffael Fappiano Product Manager - Azul Brazilian Airlines
- Simon Peterman CEE at Raiffeisen Factor Bank AG in Austria
- Mahmoud Ibrahim Saafan Head OF Transaction Banking & Escrow at Ajman Bank
- Konrad Klimek President of the Management Board of KUKE Finance S.A.
- Jerzy Dąbrowski Vice Chairman of the Board, Faktoria Sp. z o.o.
- Simone Panizza C Consulting International Markets Coordinator
- Julien Beenakkers CEO at Future Connections
- Reginald Delhez Digital Transformation Manager at Future Connections
- Peter Gustavsson Head of Loyalty Solutions team within Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) Digital & IT
- Hamdan Khan Consulting Leader for EY
- Kwaku Debrah Senior Advisor at EY
- David McKinnon Principal Project Manager at PG&E
- Bryan Arline IT Product Specialist Expert at PG&E
- Mateboho Malope Group Loyalty Executive at Vodacom Group
- Kimmo Aalto Head of Business Sourcing, OP Financial Group
- Christer Buen Product Manager- Loyalty, Norwegian Reward
- Adrian Korczyński Chief Information Security Officer at Comarch
- Piotr Stokłosa Senior Account Manager at Comarch
- Beth Leverton Director of Rewards & Loyalty at Ford Motor Company
Wojciech Kempny is a Consulting Director, specializing in Loyalty and Customer Experience & Engagement projects in the Middle East. He has been working in Comarch for the past 9 years and has worked with the biggest companies in the GCC in the retail, banking and government sectors. Wojciech has concentrated his career on the Middle East and GCC and has lived and worked in the region for over 13 years. This local experience is an invaluable asset when cooperating with companies that are looking to create or revamp their loyalty and customer experience strategies in the region.
Maciej joined Comarch as an Implementation Consultant, then moved on to the R&D Analyst role and built a team focused on advanced data analytics and creating own AI/ML solutions for Comarch's flagship Marketing & Loyalty Management platforms. He now leads R&D Teams working on the next generation of the CRM & Marketing products portfolio including Comarch Loyalty Marketing Cloud.
Consulting Director at Comarch (est. 1993), a provider of innovative software and IT services for financial institutions worldwide. Maciej has focused his career on helping banks drive innovation, explore new revenue opportunities, lower operating costs and improve user experience in the area of digital banking for corporate and SME customers. Having been in software development, project management and consulting for top banks, Maciej has acquired over 10 years of international experience in technology and business alike, which allow him to provide uniquely insightful solutions to problems faced by modern financial institutions.
Julien is a co-founder and co-owner of Future Connections and has been its CEO from its inception. His career has seen him holding various management and executive positions for international telecommunications and IT companies including Tech Mahindra, LCC, Nacap Telecom and KPN. Julien has a strong background in business development, sales and finance, which he leveraged working for businesses mainly specialised in Internet Protocol (IP), wireless connectivity, the cloud and managed services. In addition, he has been involved in starting up and developing multiple new businesses and mergers and acquisitions. Julien holds a degree in Business Economics from the International Business School in Breda, the Netherlands, and a Master degree in International Business Development from ESB Business School in Reutlingen, Germany.
Reginald Delhez is a Digital Transformation Manager at Future Connections, with extensive experience in telecom/ICT, including technical pre-sales, consultancy, line management and program management. He has worked for start-ups and scale-ups in situations where challenging business development, sales, projects, and operations need to be managed in combination with transformations. Reginald has held senior manager/director positions for both local and multinational vendors and operators as well as consultancy companies in the fixed and mobile telco and software domains. Reginald's educational background includes a BSc in Engineering on Technical Computer Science from Breda and Rotterdam in the Netherlands. He continues to utilise his expertise to help companies navigate the complexities of digital transformation and achieve success in today's rapidly evolving business landscape.
David’s expertise is assessing and solutioning complex business problems and process improvements that span across departments, disciplines, and systems. David has over 30 years’ experience in IT and utility operations at Pacific Gas and Electric Company. During his career at PG&E, David served in several capacities including utility capital improvements project manager, division support service manager, manager of IT infrastructure project delivery, manager of IT application project delivery COE, and chief of staff to the vice president of IT infrastructure operations, driving cross department planning, budgeting, and process improvement. David retired in 2018 as a chief solution engineer. In 2020, David was appointed as the principal project manager with PG&E’s Telecom Network Portal project. David served 5 years with the United States Naval Mobile Construction Forces (Seabees) with deployments in the US Pacific Territory and the British Indian Ocean Territory.
A seasoned IT professional of 25+ years with a strong focus on Configuration, Inventory, & Asset Management. Enjoys golf and fishing.
Piotr is currently working as a Senior Account Manager of Comarch’s key accounts for the USA market. His primary focus is on customer satisfaction. Prior to this role, Piotr was a Senior telecommunications consultant with over 15 years of experience including working for mobile operators and as a solution architect for large OSS transformation programs.
The Comarch User Group 2023 conference will take place from May 9-11th in the beautiful royal city of Kraków.
Those of you who arrive earlier will be hosted on the evening of May 9 at Błonia Bistro Kraków, where Polish cuisine and culture will meet.
The events of the second day will be held at Comarch headquarters – except for a late dinner at Wierzynek, a historic restaurant in the Old Town. On the third day, you can join us for insights at some of the most iconic venues in Krakow’s city center:
Gallery of the 19th Century Polish Art in the Sukiennice: An art gallery located on the first floor of the famous Cloth Hall (Sukiennice) in the very heart of Krakow’s Main Square. Containing some of the most important pieces of 19th-century Polish art, the gallery holds incredible cultural and historical value. The events planned there are dedicated to Telecommunications and Loyalty sectors.
Collegium Nowodworskiego: located at ul. Św. Anny 12, is the seat of the authorities of the Jagiellonian University Medical College. Erected in the years 1636-43, it was intended for the needs of secondary schools preparing young people for university studies. The events planned there are dedicated to the Banking & Insurance sector.
- Comarch Headquarters prof. Michała Życzkowskiego 23, 31-864 Kraków, Polska
- Gallery of the 19th Century Polish Art in the Sukiennice Rynek Główny 3, 31-042 Kraków, Polska
- Collegium Nowodworskiego Świętej Anny 12, 31-008 Kraków, Polska
- Błonia Bistro al. 3 Maja 55, 30-066 Kraków, Polska
- Wierzynek Rynek Główny 16, 33-332 Kraków, Polska
- No results found