Each enterprise wants to maximize its profits using a loyalty program, but some fail in their attempts. That’s usually caused by them not having accurate KPI data or not being able to identify the influencing factors. Fortunately, there are AI/ML-powered platforms that can help them take care of the above and create an actual Loyalty Business Case.
Artificial Intelligence is here, and we can use it to predict consumer behavior and drive revenue effectively. Requiring less maintenance than regular systems, AI-driven loyalty management platforms can perform detailed analysis and deliver reliable results even when provided with incomplete data.
Want to know more? Join us for this one-of-a-kind event!
During the webinar, you will learn:
- What a Loyalty Business Case is and why it’s essential for one’s company
- About key parameters for monitoring a loyalty program’s performance
- About the risks of using incorrect business assumptions
- How AI can help you design and optimize your loyalty program
- Maciej Tyczyński Head of Data Science Team at Comarch
Maciej joined Comarch as Implementation Consultant, then moved on to the R&D Analyst role and now leads a growing team of Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers and Developers in Comarch's Services Sector.
- Marcin Sobek Director Loyalty & Marketing Consulting at Comarch
CRM and Loyalty Program expert with 11-year experience in designing, deploying and managing Customer Relationship programs. Team Leader with proven track record in international project coordination in Europe, Americas, Middle East.