About the Webinar
Consumers want meaning – they want to receive content that corresponds with their needs, hopes, and dreams, they want their individual voices to be heard, and most importantly, they want to be recognized for their past interactions with a brand.
But how can you show your clients your appreciation when there are hundreds (if not thousands or millions) of them?
On December 7, experts from Forrester and Comarch will delve into the concept of customer segmentation and explain how one can use it in the context of loyalty programs for building long-lasting, meaningful relationships with all their customers.
Our guests will also reveal what role Artificial Intelligence plays in this scenario and how it can help you introduce tribal segmentation, the process of dividing clients into groups based not only on demographics but also on their personal interests & affinities.
- Mary Pilecki VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- Suryaveer Singh Head of Loyalty, CRM and Data Analytics at ENOC
- Bartosz Demczuk Senior Vice President at Comarch Middle East
- Alexandra Sliwinski Consulting Director at Comarch
- Christopher Sandstrom Direct, Strategy & Growth - Americas at Comarch