About the WebinarWEBINAR: "STAY HOME & STAY LOYAL"
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020 /09.00 GST (7.00 CEST)
In times of uncertainty and economic stagnation, loyalty programs needs to evolve faster than ever before. In our webinar, we are going to present a new digital reality that allows organizations to be closer than ever to their customers.
- What are the key elements of customer engagement in the digital environment?
- M-Loyalty and loyalty 5.0 – tools and concepts
- Post-COVID19 reality – new behavior we can expect, and how to prepare
- The importance of CSR for brand loyalty
JOIN TO WEBINAR
To attend the session at the start of the webinar, click the LINK below:
After a short registration process, the link to attend the webinar will be displayed.
To follow the webinar, choose one of the following audio options:
When using your computer's audio function:
As soon as the webinar begins, you will be connected to the audio functions of your computer via loudspeakers (VoIP). We recommend a headset.
If you use your phone:
If you want to use your phone, when you are in the webinar select "Use phone" and choose one of the following numbers:
- Malaysia +60 3 7724 4062
- South Africa +27 11 259 4927
Webinar ID: 985-366-587
If you have any questions regarding this webinar, feel free to contact our webinar coordinator:
- Bartosz Demczuk Consulting Director, Middle East, AsiaA head of Global Consulting for CRM & Loyalty Solution at Comarch. With over 10 years’ experience in loyalty program he made a journey together with customer across all market industries from loyalty 1.0 up to the latest trends around SoLoMo, precision marketing, blockchain and pretty much any other buzz world in industry. Thanks to the global experience he can share best business practices gathered from over 100 loyalty programs on 6 continents with nearly 390 million members. Currently he shares his time between Dubai – Sydney – Kuala Lumpur.
- Marlena Polrola CRM & Loyalty Consultant at ComarchAs a CRM& Loyalty Consultant at Comarch, I define and address brand’s needs in the fields of marketing, loyalty and customer engagement. Combining my broad professional experience with some shopaholic tendencies, I craft creative concepts for companies in Asia-Pacific that get people talking! As a living and breathing millennial, I’m excited by new technologies, passionate about gamification and obsessed with innovating content that's absurdly useful and effective!